The Spire from CamelBak keeps the weight (and the sweat) off your back thanks to a lumbar reservoir and suspended mesh back panels. The reservoir stores your hydration near your hips for greater stability on the trail, and the mesh NV panels keep your back cool and ventilated no matter how rugged the climb. The Spire is also engineered to fit women ergonomically, with an S-curved harness that keeps the pack closer to your body, and a sternum strap that sits comfortably across your chest. That way, you can forget about your load and focus on the trail ahead.
ANTIDOTE LUMBAR RESERVOIR FEATURES:
- 3L/100 oz Antidote Lumbar Reservoir with Quick Link System
- 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap
- lightweight fillport
- center baffling and low-profile design
- patented Big Bite Valve
- HydroGuard technology
- PureFlow tube
- easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Suggested load range: 10-25 lbs.
KEY PACK FEATURES:
- Panel loading
- Ultra-Light materials
- Quick stash stretch overflow pocket
- Four point compression
- Side stretch pockets
- Tool attachment
- Sunglasses pocket
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
- Extra layers, Rain gear, food, head lamp, trail maps, trekking poles, media, sunglasses.
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If they build it, they'll Bak it with their lifetime guarantee.
Weight: 2 lb 8 oz / 1.13 kg
Capacity: 1160 cu in / 19L + 3L Reservoir
Hydration Bladder or Bottle Included? 3L Bladder
Hydration Compatible: Yes
Backpack Features: Hydration Compatible, Hydration Reservoir Included, Top Loader
Material: 70D Diamond Box Rip with DWR + 1000mm PU
CUSTOMERS WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO PURCHASED
Sale: $2.99 - $3.19