While stable antimatter may not exist in our universe, Outdoor Research's Antimatter backpack might be the next best thing for day hikes and lunches at the summit. Flexible, air mesh shoulder straps stay breathable when the going gets steep, side compression straps cinch down and stabilize the load, and the compact design stuffs into its own pocket for easily tossing in with the rest of your gear.
- Main body is 40 denier ripstop nylon with polyurethane coating
- Heavier bottom is 70 denier nylon with TPU lamination
- Critical seams sealed for added water resistance
- Adjustable, breathable mesh shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Dual mesh pockets
- Zip-secure internal pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Roomy zip external pockets
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Two large water bottle pouches at sides
- Adjustable compression straps help stabilize loads
Pack material: 40 denier polyester with polyurethane coating, 70 denier nylon with TPU lamination
Hydration compatible: Yes
Pack loading: Top
Recommended use: Daypack
Pack capacity: 1098 cu.in.
Volume liters: 18
Weight: 10 oz.
CUSTOMERS WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO PURCHASED
Sale: $2.99 - $3.19